- Our 24/7 emergency service means no last minute transfers to meet an “after hours” only type business model. Transfer your patients when it suits you, your client and most importantly, your patient.
- No more clients parked outside your clinic with their pet, IV bag and stress waiting for you when you arrive at 8am –
- Jam packed day and emergency bloat walks in the door? No problem. We are here to receive all manner of emergency, 24/7.
- Rest easy knowing your patients are in the capable hands of our board-certified small animal surgeons for any surgical procedures.
- Blood products always on hand for feline and canine transfusion requirements (see “blood products“)
- Antidotes for common toxicants always on hand
- Going away and can’t find a locum? Don’t sweat it! We are here to support you and your clients in the event of any closure of your practice.
- If you can, give us a heads up on any patient files who may predictably require our services in your absence
- Please visit the referral forms page for all current forms
Give us a call! Our specialists are always available to answer any clinical questions you may have- we are happy to help!