We appreciate how important it is for you to visit your pet. Visits can benefit both you and your pet, although they can be stressful under some conditions. Here are a few tips on maximizing your time during visits.
- Phone before you come so we can try to arrange your visit around your pets medical treatments.
- We discourage extra long visits as the patient needs rest and to continue monitoring and treatment by the hospital staff.
- It is best not to visit while your pet is sedated or recovering from anesthesia as this can cause your pet to become agitated.
- Visitation in the main treatment area is limited to 15 minutes at a time.
- The privacy of all our patients is very important to us. We ask that when you are visiting, please limit your questions and visit to your own pet.
Please note that any blankets or toys that are left with your pet may not be returned. Please leave at your own risk. We have an ample supply of bedding and love to keep your pet comfortable during their stay with us.