Our mission to referring veterinarian clinics is that the C.A.R.E. Centre supports and enhances the excellent primary care provided by you and your staff.
We do not offer any type of primary care. The C.A.R.E. Centre staff is required to have a relationship with a primary care clinic for personal pets.
With the exception of our 24 hour emergency service, patients must be under the care and supervision of your clinic and require a referral from you to make an appointment with one of our services.
- C.A.R.E. Centre’s Commitment to the Referring Veterinarian
- we will provide no primary medical care
- we will keep you well informed of your patient’s status
- we will keep the client well informed of their pet’s status
- you are invited to participate in cage side rounds at any time
- we think of ourselves as an extension of your clinic providing specialty services
- we will provide a written referral document about your patient’s treatment in a timely manner
- prescription refills and dietary products are the responsibility of your clinic, unless you do not carry that specific drug or dietary product
- rechecks and follow-up visits will be discussed with your doctors and the client to decide at which location they should occur.
We are pleased to offer the veterinary community an alternate and more convenient way for you to transmit your communications to the C.A.R.E. Centre. All referrals, lab work, medical reports, etc. can now be sent to us directly at email@example.com
This dedicated email address is monitored 24 hours and day, 7 days a week and allows us to expedite communication with you, our ER Staff as well as our Specialists to serve you and your clients better.
Our fax line 403.692.4350 is still available for those who prefer this method.