We recognize that emergency or specialty veterinary care is often an unexpected expense, and we strive to offer various options for diagnosis and treatment of your pet’s condition.
- An examination fee is charged for all emergency cases. This allows us to examine the animal and determine which treatment options or additional diagnostic tests are required.
- We will discuss and provide you with an accurate estimate of costs prior to undertaking any diagnostic tests or treatment options.
- Please note conditions may change during the course of treatment and this can affect costs. We will ensure you approve additional expenses should costs exceed the original estimate.
- Before treatment is started, you will be required to make a deposit based on your treatment estimate.
- Guardian Veterinary Centre accepts cash, debit card, Visa, and Mastercard. We are unable to accept personal cheques.
- Financing through Guardian Veterinary Centre is not available, but we can assist you in obtaining third party financial assistance through Health Smart Financial Serves. If you are interested in applying for financing through Health Smart there is a link below.