Visits can benefit both you and your pet, although they can be stressful under some conditions. Here are a few tips on maximizing your time during visits.
- Phone before you come so we can try to arrange your visit around your pets medical treatments.
- We discourage extra long visits as the patient needs rest and to continue monitoring and treatment by the hospital staff.
- It is best not to visit while your pet is sedated or recovering from anesthesia as this can cause your pet to become agitated
- Visitation in the main treatment area is limited to 30 minutes.
- The privacy of all our patients is very important to us. We ask that when you are visiting, please limit your questions and visit to your own pet.