Veterinary rehabilitation embraces a range of advanced therapies available for the restoration of physical function and condition in dogs and cats that have undergone surgery, experienced injury or suffered disease.
What conditions do we treat?
- postoperative recovery
- spinal and neurological injuries
- degenerative joint disease
- muscle strains and tendonopathies
- geriatric mobility and chronic pain
- weight loss and athletic conditioning
What treatments do we specialize in?
- medical acupuncture
- cold compression therapy
- water therapy
- laser therapy
- neuromuscular electrical stimulation
- therapeutic exercises
- manual therapy to include range of motion and massage
In addition to weekday appointments, Dr. Dahlen is available on Saturdays. Evening appointments and house calls are also offered.
Please call 403.770.1340 to schedule an appointment. Your veterinary clinic will send a referral form.
I look forward to working with you, your pet and your veterinarian as we strive to restore your pet’s physical function and condition so your pet can engage in the normal activities of daily life.
Caroline Dahlen, DVM
Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner
Certified in Veterinary Medical Acupuncture